Minggu, 07 Oktober 2012

VERSE FOR LOVE

Today before dusk shut down
I realized how life really means
When you say sweet words
For the wonderful love happy

When I find a moment of love
Remove all the sky had tears
And then that has been realized and happy
Love turn on the meaning of life is full of meaning

And when I held that hand
When your warm smile broke in front of me
When all the love there and feel
Above you is give me a world full of happy

'When the sincerity of love that comes without any strings attached, the smiles and laughter you gave. I'm thankful God has brought us together today. After all the pent-up feeling and longing upon you that make my world beautiful, you greet me with your warm smile, which made ​​the rest of the day is a beautiful day ...

2 komentar:

Novianitads mengatakan...

can u resize the picture become smaller? that's too large! hohohoh :D

Unknown mengatakan...

haahhahaaa